Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Happy Studio Day

Happy happy studio day today to me.

I have my pieces, cut and labelled for tomorrow's start of the 3 Day Mystery Class with Marj O'Hara at Central Sewing. Stop in and say hi and check on which way 11 students will interpret the Casting Call for colours and themes.  I am using a collection of Australian themed fabrics brought back for me by my buddy Douglas Woodhouse when he traveled there...~8 years ago.  I have been waiting for just the perfect project and this is it.  I will be posting some pics of my/our progress on a daily basis. Next year you should consider joining us.

I also carved out a bit of time to make two more lovely block for my Sow-a-long with Randy over at the Barrister's Block.
# 68 Leaf Block

#69 Streaks of Lightning

Wishing you all a very relaxing day doing what ever suits you the best.

love and hugs

kas

No comments:

Post a Comment