Friday, December 28, 2012

Australian Mystery Quilt and Christmas cont'd

the fun just does not stop for me. I am into day two of my mystery quilt class at Central Sewing with Marj O'Hara.  I am using a collection of fat quarters my friend Douglas brought me from Australia...years ago. I have my 20 blocks made and will now spend day 3 stringing the blocks together into a top.  Jury is still out on whether or not there will be more blocks (a border-less quilt is my preference over borders).

After class I was delighted that my children were all together at Cyndi's, who this spring has bought a house on Candy Cane Lane. This is a really big deal in this town. We had Christmas dinner together and then went for a walk and run on the Lane.
my granddaughters, Madison, Odessa, Hanna and Tanea

With family living either south or west of Edmonton, and now Larry gone to Fort MacMurry it is wonderful to have them together.
my entire crew posing in front of a neighbor's gingerbread house


Larry carrying Odessa and Brian carrying Madison


Me carrying Brian's Hat

Merry Christmas everyone

1 comment: