Monday, December 3, 2012

Between clues

While I was waiting for the next clue in the Easy Street Mystery quilt I am making/knitting shrugs. Luscious huggable shoulder wraps that feel sooooo amazing. Especially when the main ingredient is merino.


And I made another one for myself in this fabulous mustard/green/blue blend (the clothing pin from my good friend Maureen Devich).  The possibilities are endless. Here I am with my buddy Eleanor Saito at the Edmonton Police Service volunteer appreciation brunch on Saturday, Dec 1, 2012.


Thank you to pattern designer Sarah Punderson @2006 Plymouth Yarn Co Pattern #1188.... Be sure to respect copyright and support pattern designers.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to merino! I don't knit much but I used to spin a lot. Merino was lovely. Your shrug looks so warm and comfortable. And I love the button on the frontl

    ReplyDelete