Friday, January 4, 2013

Cruising on Easy street

I am totally stoked by the coming together of my Easy Street mystery quilt, map and directions by Bonnie Hunter over at Quiltville.


Last night I had an opportunity to visit my good friend Wanda Cracknell who is making the world's most over the top gorgeous Christmas Bauble Wreaths.

And I have found a little time to make another block in Randy's Barrister Block Sow-a-long for my "Farm Girl at Heart". I used some trash bin scraps (the blue) from my sister Marg's mystery quilt that we worked on together between Christmas and New Year's. Love my Easy Angle ruler for perfect hst's everytime.

#70 Double X

Wishing you all the best, love and hugs

kas

1 comment:

  1. Your Easy Street colors are so eye catching! Love your other mystery quilt as well! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete