Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day!!! I love this amazing country.


I was a bit behind because of my fabulous trip to Ireland then a case of "must prioritize" came over me. I had house work to do, garden to finish planting and back to work...and well, it left me out of the studio. But now I am back on track and so looking forward to the next six months of RSC15....and the new colour is red. I have such a plan brewing and am so excited to have red next! And it revolves around this idea from April...stand by!



Onward with the RSC15: This Woven Four Patch with a lot of my favourite fabrics, but admittedly is a little weak, I should have used a different medium...ah well.


I love this Ohio Crossroads with the tiny gingham. I don't know about you, but I think of summer and little girls dresses with eyelet lace when ever I see gingham. And this is such a lovely tint.


Love and Hugs this Canada Day 2015.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment